Sunday, December 20, 2015

14 year old girl allegedly asked out by Tyga opens up


14 year old girl allegedly asked out by Tyga opens up
Like he has flare for small girls..?? First it was Kylie Jenner and now a 14 year old model. What is this..??
“He’s texted her every day, and he’s tried to FaceTime with her too. He keeps telling her how beautiful she is and how he can’t wait to hang out with her.”a source told OK magazine.
The girl has finally opened up and she told STAR MAGAZINE this providing his DM as Exhibit A … LOL
“He reached out to me on Instagram, and we talked back and forth. He asked for my number so we text, too.”
“I checked my Instagram DMs and had this message from King Gold Chains. I was like, ‘What?!” when I found out it was him. It was exciting.”

TYGA

No comments:

Post a Comment