Saturday, December 19, 2015

Amber Rose Responds To Critics Who Said She was Wearing Bum Pad

 


Amber Rose was spotted out and about in Los Angeles on Wednesday in a pair of leggings believed to be butt pads (see above). and I wondered why Amber would do such a thing, especially when her real butt doesn't need any help.
Anyway Amber has taken to her Instagram to clear the air. She said those are no butt pad!
. "It's a full body trainer that has thick lining in it for women's problem areas," she wrote on Instagram. "I wear it when I workout and it keeps my skin tight and makes me sweat more. I would tell y'all where I got it but I'm making my own MUVA one for u ladies to enjoy."
In training: The 32-year-old star took to Instagram to say she was wearing a full body trainer


Do you think Amber was fully padded or nah?

No comments:

Post a Comment