Thursday, December 10, 2015

Floyd Mayweather reacts to Chrissy Teigen's tweet saying she hopes his pet tiger eats him


Last week boxer Floyd Mayweather shared a photo of a rare and exotic tiger from India he said he received as a gift. A lot of people had something to say about it...PETA, Social Media users and of course, Chrissy Teigen who kinda suggested that she hopes Floyd gets eaten by his pet tiger..lol
"I 'm okay with people having pet tigers because it increases their chances of being eaten by a tiger" she tweeted.
In an interview with Fight Hype, Mayweather was asked about what Teigen said about him on Twitter. He claims not to know who she is. What he said after the cut...
"The thing is I’ve never had anything negative to say about John Legend," he said. "I really don’t even know what his wife does, whoever she may be. I’ve never seen John Legend’s wife in my life. If I did, I probably just don’t remember it. But the thing is this: I’m pretty sure she has a lot going on in her life, but you know, I’m something to talk about, so that can be something else. I am something to talk about. You see, when she spoke on me, she got her name in the public eye, so that’s kind of cool of her. I said this many, many, many years ago. I’m not perfect, I can contradict myself, but I think that people spend too much time worried about what other people are doing."

No comments:

Post a Comment