Saturday, December 5, 2015

I can’t imagine dating an actor - Oma

Favour Oma
Sultry actress, Favour Oma, who seems to be enjoying her rising profile as one of the most-sought-after actresses in the industry in recent times has declared that she would never give her heart to any Nollywood hunk.

Her reason is simple, “If you are dating an actor, you should be ready to handle jealousy. And I think jealousy can make one get distracted. I can have actors as friends, but it can’t go beyond that. I can’t even imagine dating an actor, “ she declared.
The curvy actress also frowned at the idea of becoming a second wife to any man. She described herself as “a jealous lover”adding that she can’t stand the sight of watching her man marry another woman. “ I’m a very jealous lover. I will kill somebody. If you marry me and decide to bring in another woman I quietly walk out of the marriage,”she said.
Oma who debuted in Nollywood in 2011, made her feelings known while on a movie set recently.
She admitted being once heartbroken. This, she has reason to blast men, saying that some men could be unreasonable at times. “Some do not know what they want. They dump you and always want to come back. And I am the type that does not go back to my past affairs.
The Ihiala, Anambra State-born actress did her first movie, “No Money No Sex” in 2011, and since then she has not looked back in her quest to conquer the screen. She has featured in so many other films, including “Sexy Ladies Cult”, “Serpent of the Sea”, “Ibu and Adaku in London,” “The Gheto Legends”, “Johnny the Playboy”, “The Vampire Gire”, “Swagger Conji”, “Official Housemates,” Lion Heroes, Beauties of the Night, Tears of Daniela among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment