Sunday, December 13, 2015

I Made A Mistake Voting For Buhari - Nollywood Actor, Solomon Akiyesi

Popular Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi said


Popular Nollywood polygamous actor, Solomon Akiyesi said he is regretting why he voted for Buhari in the 2015 presidential election.
He posted this on his Facebook page;

“During the last election in Nigeria, I could not openly campaign for Buhari because though I knew we needed change, my colleagues who, by the way were all pushing for Jonathan to be re-elected would have chewed me raw! And based on that much touted change mantra, I voted for the first time in my life for Buhari who obviously was the epitome and harbinger of that change. “But being locked down here in Abuja and not being able to go out on account of very scarce petrol and not being able to even do small jobs electronically on account of no power has got me thinking if I made a mistake voting in the first place.” Solomon said.
Stop crying over spilled milk Solomon, you just have to endure till 2023 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment