Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Jose Mourinho Says He Feels Betrayed by His Players


Chai,Chelsea suffered their ninth Premier League defeat of the season to Leicester City on Monday and Jose Mourinho blasted his players.
Jose Mourinho admits he feels "betrayed" by his Cheelsea players following their 2-1 defeat to Leicester City
The Portuguese believes his team are not following his instructions to an acceptable level and suggests they overachieved in winning the title last season.

"We conceded two goals that are unacceptable for me. I know one of my best qualities is to read the game for my players, to identify every detail about the opponent," Mourinho told Sky Sports.
"I feel that my work was betrayed. It's difficult for us to score goals when you have players who are not in their best level. When you have some players, especially in crucial positions, it's difficult.

"It's hard. All last season I did phenomenal work and I brought them to a level that is more than they really are."
I actually support Chelsea because of Mourihno, my love for him is unconditional. No worries Jose, let them have this season, we will tackle them heads on next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment