Friday, December 11, 2015

Meet the 17-Year Old Babysitter Who Caught Justin Bieber Eye


        Solved: The mystery Instagram beauty (pictured) who caught Justin Bieber's eye on is a student who babysits


21- year old Justin Bieber posted the above photo on his Instagram page, asking his followers if they have any idea who the young girl is.
The pix was accompanied with the caption "OMG who is this"

His fans flocked to Twitter to tell him it was a girl called Cindy Kimberly, whose the Instagram name  is 'wolfiecindy'

Today MailOnline has exclusively revealed the girl’s true identity is Cindy Kimberley, who lives in the Costa Blanca resort of Denia near Benidorm and offers herself on the Internet as a babysitter charging around £3 an hour.

She describes herself on one site she advertises on as a non-smoking student.

She says in a CV resume, posted before she turned 17 earlier this year along the same photo which attracted Justin's attention:
'My name is Cindy Kimberly and I am 16.
'I can do the shopping and help with homework. If you are looking for a baby sitter and you would like to know more about me, contact me.

'I love children and I can help them with English as I have a good command of English.'
I speak English and Spanish.
I charge four to six euros' - just £2.90 to £4.35 about 400-1000 Naira
I can work from Monday to Friday morning, afternoon and night-time
I can  look after two children at a time, I have one year's experience with kids aged four to six.
Resume: In a CV posted online before she turned 17 earlier this year, babysitter Cindy Kimberly (pictured) told prospective employers that 'she can do the shopping and help with homework'

Good luck to her, Justine can make her a famous model and a movie star. Besides, apart from her age, who hires a stunner like this for a babysitter? Have you heard about Jude Law? If no, google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment