Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Patoranking Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Wants


The dancehall reggae star Patoranking has revealed he is single and seriously searching (SSS). The singer also revealed what he looked out for in a woman so if you meet the criteria you might end up being Mrs Patoranking.
ADVERTISING
The ‘My Woman, My Everything‘ singer spoke about his kind of woman during his interview with Berla Mundi on Route 919 on Live 91.9 FM.

The Alubarika singer said he is not moved by physical appearances when it comes to women.
“I am single and searching, I mean Patoranking is single and searching. But I am looking for someone who goes beyond the physical looks. I want someone with a good character” he revealed on the radio show.”
He also revealed the profession he wants for his wife:
“I would like my partner to be from a different world and industry. The chemistry and compatibility between us must be strong. I am not moved by just anything, I want something that will last long. I mean if I attend a fashion show, I will meet ladies who are more beautiful than my woman and so it is your character that will distinguish you from the others,”

No comments:

Post a Comment