Sunday, December 6, 2015

Photos: Chris Brown gives a car & surprises to his family as Christmas present


Pop star, Chris Brown gift Jessica Roncalli and her 4 kids with a band new car and lot of goodies. See more after the cut
 
He wrote;
I've been very fortunate and blessed with so much in my life and I always thought that it was supposed to be that way. I was selfish, arrogant, and cold hearted. I'm able to bless and inspire so many others and I realize that now. This woman has delt with domestic abuse through her life and her 3 wonderful children had to experience that. I see myself when I looked into their eyes. The amount of strength this woman has is remarkable. I hope I could make their Christmas a great one. I hope the kids love all the toys and things I got for them. And for moms. I hope I could put a smile on this family's face. #❤️

 

No comments:

Post a Comment