Monday, December 21, 2015

Star Wars Stars, John Boyega and Lupita Nyong'o in an Adorable Playful Photo


An adorable selfie of Star Wars stars, our brother, John Boyega and beautiful Lupita Nyong'o.
Speaking with the New York Times recently, John flaunted his Nigerian root when he clapped back at those who were troubled that that there would be a black stormtrooper in the new film, which was released in the UK last Thursday.
“It made me feel fine. I’m grounded in who I am, and I am a confident black man. A confident, Nigerian, black, chocolate man. I’m proud of my heritage, and no man can take that away from me. I wasn’t raised to fear people with a difference of opinion. They are merely victims of a disease in their mind. To get into a serious dialogue with people who judge a person based on the melanin in their skin? They’re stupid, and I’m not going to lose sleep over people. The presale tickets have gone through the roof , their agenda has failed. Miserably.
Keep doing us proud son! 

No comments:

Post a Comment