Saturday, January 23, 2016

Day my stature brought me embarrassment - Chidinma

Years back, a lot of people were surprised when a petite young girl called Chidinma Ekile won Project Fame West Africa in 2010. Fast forward to 2016.

She has become a bonafide star in her own right. Earlier last week, the award winning songstress who has been romantically linked with rapper Lil Kesh, was hosted on a Twitter Chat titled Kimani Off Air. The Afropop artiste opened up on how her petite stature caused her embarrassment.
“The most embarrassing situation my stature brought me was when someone ordered me to sit down during a meeting. I had to confront the person. Before I actually started doing music, a lot of people used to talk to me like I was younger than my actual age and it used to be really annoying.”
She further revealed that attention from males has been her biggest challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment