Saturday, January 16, 2016

I don't care about Headies Award - Kiss Daniel


The sweet lips boy ( he said that is where he got his name from) who storm the Nigerian music industry last year has a word for the headies organizers "He does not care much for the prestigious award".
In a new interview with Saturday Beats through his manager, Louiza Williams, the lanky musician who was involved in a car accident recently, said he is working on becoming a better artiste by the day. He said;
“The Headies is a prestigious award but I give God the thanks and glory because I would always remain on top. I don’t care about the award or what transpired at the event. I have released a statement on the issue and I don’t want to dwell much on it,” he said.
Responding to criticisms that his beats sound very similar, the singer told Saturday Beats that he responds to such comments with a smile on his face.
“I take criticism well and I thank my fans for their honesty towards me especially when I released my songs woju and laye. They said that the beats of both songs where similar so I went back to the drawing board to improve on myself and that is how we came out with the song, ‘Rabba’. Not to blow my trumpet but it was my part that made the song a hit. To be honest, Laye is my favourite song,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment