Friday, January 22, 2016

I don’t have any house in Dubai – Gov Ayodele Fayose

Remove I don't have any house in Dubai - Gov Ayodele FayoseAnd Face Fire, Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari
If you can remember Today the Sahara Reporters releases list of Nigeria Politicians who get Houses and Business in UAE , Dubai and the Name of Ekiti state Governor was included , now see what he said this evening.

@GovAyoFayose I don’t have any house in Dubai. Anyone
with information of any property linked to
me in Dubai should publish the details.
@GovAyoFayose If they trace any house to me in Dubai,
the federal govt should make public all
the details including pictures, location &
title documents.
@GovAyoFayose The government should also confiscate
such property and I am ready to waive my
immunity to be prosecuted.
It is painful that the people who
seized power in Nigeria through
falsehood and propaganda are still
lying 8 months after assuming office

No comments:

Post a Comment