Sunday, January 3, 2016

Upcoming artist Dr Spicey makes allegations against Burna Boy, shares screenshot of their chat


Bear in mind that this is all allegations and one-sided so keep an open mind. We haven't heard Burna Boy's side of the story. Read below
My name is Dr. Spice, I'm an artiste. Before now I didn't think I would have wanted to make public how wicked and selfish Burna boy is, until now. Burna boy's road manager gave me a call early July, and told me Burna wanted to sign me to his record label, Spaceship. Two weeks later, I moved in to his house. I've had dreadlocks since 2013 and the first day he saw me, he went out and came back home with dreadlocks. Suddenly he started putting one hair in front, exactly the way I usually kept mine.

I featured Burna boy sometime last year May and we paid him N750,000 for the feature. We waited till march this year when myself and the former UK label (Bard Music) had raised N1.150 million naira intended for the music video. Unfortunately we paid the money to Burna boys company, to help us contact a video director. Since march this year Burna boy has been posting the video shoot, until I found out he had eaten the money. They intended to sue him if he doesn't refund the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment