Monday, February 8, 2016

Photos from Grand Finale of “TECNO Own The Stage”

Vimbai Mutinhiri in April by Kunbi
Did you catch all the excitement of the “TECNO Own The Stage” Grand Finale last night?
A winner emerged from the final four contestants of Africa’s First Karaoke Competition. The event held on Sunday 7th February 2016 at Ultima Studios, Lekki.
Hosted by Vimbai Mutinhiri and Uti Nwachukwu, the event was also attended by Yemi Alade, M.I Abaga, Vanessa Mdee and more.
Winner of the competition was Shaapera who walked away $25,000 richer.
See first photos below.

Tecno-Own-The-Stage (3)
M.I Abaga
M.I Abaga
M.I Abaga & Seyi Peters
M.I Abaga & Seyi Peters
Yemi Alade & Seyi Peters
Yemi Alade & Seyi Peters
Vanessa Mdee
Vanessa Mdee
Eva Alordiah
Eva Alordiah
Uti Nwachukwu
Uti Nwachukwu
Winner of the night, Shaapera
Winner of the night, Shaapera
Winner
Photo Credit: Olorisupergal (Instagram) | #TECNOOwnTheStage (Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment