Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sage the Gemini Begs Ex Jordin Sparks to Give Him Another Chance Through Instagram Letter.

It's over: It reported the duo broke up earlier this month following a 10-month romance (pictured in August)
Awwww this so too cute for words!
Rapper Sage the Gemini left his ego behind and took to Instagram to plead with ex girlfriend Jordin Sparks to take him back after the duo split earlier this month
Sharing a photo of the former couple cuddling, Sage begged Jordin,  to stop ignoring his calls, showed his admiration for her as a girlfriend and gushed about how good she looked at the Clive Davis party on Saturday night.

This is what SAGE wrote:

“Can’t sit here and act industry Iike this shit don’t hurt me. You the only girl I can call at 3 in the morning and you’ll answe no problem. You the only girl that can wake up out of a dead sleep and get me some water because I was coughing in my sleep the only girl that loves me the way you were supposed to. I miss you to much to watch you look so amazing at the Clyde Davis party and not be able to call you and express how much I appreciated the look because you won’t answer nor text back the feeling is horrible. You see this picture?…… That’s the picture of me lookin at niggas lookin at you and givin them the eye like “wassup nigga” and you like it’s ok babe and you makin me smile and feel just Alittle more secure about it. Lol it kinda reminds me of the picture of the little lady standing in front of the hulk and being the only one that can calm him down that’s you ya know? But yea this shit is crazy i just wanna tell you I’m still being a good boy just incase you come to your senses. Valentine’s Day was supposed to be a special day I wanted that to be our anniversary because it’s your grandparents and maybe we could’ve double dated remember? Please call me back I just want like a hug and a kiss or something. Sincerely Dominic Wynn Woods”
The 23-year-old shared a flashback photo of the two of them while writing about how much he misses the 26-year-old singer and his jealousy issues
 Nothing more romantic than leaving your ego behind and fighting for who you love. Never gets old. Guys take note!

No comments:

Post a Comment